Forum Message

Topic: World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset
Posted by: Miss Caroline Kelly
Date/Time: 31/01/21 09:42:00

I would like to draw people's attention to "The Great Reset" that is being implemented by our Government. It is part of the World Economic Forum, One World Government that 197 Governments have signed up for.  Details of this can be found on the World Economic Forum website and I would urge people to do some research on this subject.  From what I have seen "The Plan" is to remove Sovereignty and all Property rights- Their slogan is "You will own nothing and you will be happy" however in doing so they also remove our right to privacy and freedom and is in effect the Chinese Model of Communism.  Our Government has already signed up for this Model and have been slowly introducing some of the Policies via our Councils and other Government Agencies. I would also urge people to read the Document that has gone out to all Police Inspectors in England and Northern Ireland detailing this Crime that our Government have been engaged in removing our Sovereignty without our Consent. You can find the Document at www.we-the-people.co.uk. 

Entire Thread
TopicDate PostedPosted By
World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset31/01/21 09:42:00 Miss Caroline Kelly
   Re:World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset31/01/21 10:59:00 Edward Lawrence
      Re:Re:World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset01/02/21 07:22:00 Miss Caroline Kelly
         Re:Re:Re:World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset01/02/21 07:37:00 Miss Caroline Kelly
         Re:Re:Re:World Economic Forum, One World Government - The Great Reset01/02/21 10:58:00 Edward Lawrence

Forum Home